Buy Now – Team Building Strengths Toolkit – Materials for Conducting a StrengthsFinder® Inspired Team Workshop
This kit is downloaded electronically from our site (not shipped) after completing your payment.
The Team Building Strengths Toolkit from StrengthsPublishing includes:
- Facilitator presentation – a 30+ slide presentation, 1 to 3 hours of material for leading a team presentation and workshop (MS PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat files)
- Speakers notes – lead the workshop leveraging our experience teaching and delivering training (included in PowerPoint and as separate Acrobat file)
- Discussion materials – included in the presentation and as a separate handout (in Word and Acrobat format)
- Announcement email – a sample email to announce the session to participants (DOC format)
- Team Strengths Report spreadsheet – input your teams strengths into a spreadsheet and plan ideal profiles for positions in your company/team (Microsoft Excel format)
- Development Plan for manager/employee discussions (DOC and PDF format)
Copies and Copyright
As a purchaser of this presentation and toolkit, you are welcome to an unlimited number of copies of the materials contained within this presentation for training purposes. Furthermore, you may copy any graphic herein for your own internal purpose. Strengths Publishing requests only that users retain the copyright and source information on all pages produced. Please email email@example.com for any help we may provide. The pages herein are the property of Strengths Publishing. Beyond first-hand purchasers of this presentation, no copyrighted materials of the Strengths Publishing may be reproduced without prior approval.
Strengths Publishing has worked to ensure the accuracy of the information it provides to its customers. This presentation relies upon data obtained from many sources, however, and Strengths Publishing cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information or its analysis in all cases. Furthermore, Strengths Publishing is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services. Our documents should not be construed as professional advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. Customers requiring such services are advised to consult an appropriate professional. Neither Strengths Publishing nor its principals are responsible for any claims or losses that may arise from a) any errors or omissions in their reports, whether caused by Strengths Publishing or its sources, or b) reliance upon any recommendation made by Strengths Publishing.